sabato 3 agosto 2019

Kevin Spacey legge dei versi di Gabriele Tinti, "The Boxer"



…I feel
my body
free
I feel
every fiber in me
that reacts
I keep moving
and hitting
we’re there!
he’s feeling
my blows
I know I have to
hold fast
and carry on
he hits me
in the face
a rush
goes through me pure
unstemmed
pain
I touch myself
the wound
is open
it spurts blood
but it’s
nothing
everything’s
good
it’s only
blood
I stare at him
he stares
back
but I’m
good
we’re there!
I see
nothing now
I feel
I only feel
a great heat
rising
and my body
gasp
gush
it’s my body
yes
my body
that gasps
foams
burns
all I can
sense
is spasm
all I can
feel
is pain
but it lasts
a moment
it lasts
only
a moment
it’s all over
it went
as it had to
as I would
have wanted
it not to
I look at myself
as if from a distance
the open wound
still spurting
blood
but it’s ok
like this
I’ve always lived
like this
in a red
red
sea
of blood
I look at myself
and see myself
a distance
and everything
is splendor
in the place I am
everything
is calm
and rapture
and pleasure
everything
is love
I look at myself
and see a man
just a man.



…sento
il mio corpo
libero
sento
ogni fibra in me
che reagisce
continuo a muovermi
e a colpire
ci siamo!
lui accusa
i miei colpi
capisco che
devo tener duro
e andare avanti
mi colpisce
in faccia
esonda in me
dolore puro
inarginato
mi tocco
la piaga
è aperta
sbotta sangue
ma non è
niente
va tutto
bene
è solo
sangue
lo fisso
quell’occhio
ricambia
ma sto
bene
ci siamo!
non vedo
più nulla
sento
sento soltanto
un gran calore
venire su
e il mio corpo
rantolare
sboccare
è il mio corpo

il mio corpo
che rantola
schiuma
avvampa
sono tutte
fitte
quelle che sento
è tutto
dolore
quello che provo
ma dura
un attimo
dura
un attimo
soltanto
è tutto finito
è andata
come doveva
come avrei voluto
non andasse
mi guardo
come da lontano
la piaga aperta
sbotta ancora
sangue
ma va bene
così
ho sempre vissuto
così
in un mare
rosso
rosso
di sangue
mi guardo
e mi vedo
una lontananza
e tutto
è splendore
lì dove sono
tutto
è calma
e voluttà
e piacere
tutto
è amore
mi guardo
e vedo un uomo
un uomo soltanto.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento